- City Services
- City Departments
- Building & Safety
- Building & Safety Permits
Building & Safety Permits
We provide residents, contractors, developers, architects and engineers with fast and friendly counter services. The Building & Safety Department processes building permit applications for plan-check submittals and coordinates with other city departments in the application and permitting process. We will issue building permits that require plan check submittal when all approvals are obtained and the project is approved to begin construction. All fees are due prior to building permit issuance.
We offer the following permits over-the-counter during counter hours maximum of three submittals per applicant. City Standard Block & Retaining Wall, City Standard Patio Cover, Attached Aluma wood Patio Cover, HVAC, Water Heater, Certificate of Occupancy Application, Pool and Spa, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Minor Plumbing and Electric, Demolition and Re-Roof permits.
See forms and more information, importance of safe construction, work except from a permit. To verify the address is in the City of Menifee, search the address in City Maps.
- Permit submittal requirements
- Submittal Requirements for New Residential Dwelling
- Residential Bathroom Remodel Requirements
- Submittal Requirements for Residential Alterations and Additions
- Submittal Requirements for Accessory Structure
- Marijuana Grow House Rehabilitation Requirement
- Requirements for revisions to an approved plan set
- Submittal Requirements for New Commercial Projects
- Submittal Requirements for Tenant Improvement Alterations and Additions
- Submittal Requirements for New Multi-Family and Tract Homes
- Tract Street Names and Addressing
- Wall Submittal Sequence Sheet