Housing Repair Contractors Needed

The City of Menifee is seeking class B licensed and insured contractors with experience in single-family and mobile home repair for the City's Minor Home Rehabilitation Grant Program (MHRGP). Interested contractors are encouraged to call (951) 723-3713 for more information or fill out an application today!