Measure DD Oversight Committee
The Measure DD Oversight Committee meets a minimum of twice per year and on an as needed basis in the Menifee Council Chambers located at City Hall - 29844 Haun Road, Menifee, CA 92586.
To promote public service and community involvement, with, for and by residents, to review, monitor, and oversee the appropriation of sales tax proceeds and previous expenditures from Measure DD and to make recommendations to the City Council that the proposed use of sales tax proceeds from Measure DD is consistent with the purpose of Measure DD.
Established By: Resolution 17-593
Amended By: Resolution No. 20-982
Term of Office: Each City Councilmember shall appoint one Committee Member in their respective district. Each Committee Member shall serve a two year term.
Staff Liaison: Jeff Wyman, Assistant City Manager
Current Committee Members
April Smith, District 4
Michael Cano, District 3
Al Powers, District 1
Arthur King Ma, At-large
Edward Samuelson, District 2
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - February 13 2018
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Public Works / Engineering Department
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - May 15, 2018
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - January 8, 2019
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - February 26, 2019
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - May 13, 2019
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - February 11, 2020
- Measure DD Committee Meeting - May 7, 2020