WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MENIFEE PASSPORT PROGRAM!
The City of Menifee is now accepting appointments to process applications on the following days and times:
Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- New U.S. Passport Book and U.S. Passport Card Applications: Adults (16 and older) applying for the first time
- New U.S. Passport Book and U.S. Passport Card Applications: Minors (under 16) applying for the first time
- U.S. Passport Applications if your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were under 16 years of age
- U.S. Passport Applications if your previous U.S. Passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- U.S. Passport Applications if your U.S. Passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Completed DS-11 form.
- *DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION until instructed to do so by the acceptance agent.
- Must be completed in black ink
- You must provide a Social Security Number
- You may apply for a Passport Book, Passport Card, OR both using this form
- Check “Large Book” if you wish to request a larger book containing 52 pages at no additional cost.
- Form must not have any errors or corrections made. If an error is made you must fill out a new form.
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship: You must submit ONE form of evidence. Your evidence must be an original or certified physical copy. A certified copy must have the seal or stamp of the issuing agency. For examples of evidence of U.S. Citizenship please click here.
- A legible single sided photocopy of U.S. Citizenship Evidence OR a second certified copy of U.S. Citizenship Evidence
- Present valid ID. If you do not have a valid ID, you must present one of the approved list of identification document from the U.S. Department of State website: click here.
- A legible single sided photocopy of your ID with both sides of your ID pictured.
- Determine if there are any special circumstances (i.e. passports for minors 17 and under, lost or stolen passport, owe in child support, selecting gender marker, or a special issuance passport). If your passport falls under special circumstances please refer to the States’ website for more details click here.
- Provide a 2” X 2” colored photo taken within the last 6 months. The photo should have a plain white background. The photo should not be a selfie, have any filters, and should not include eyeglasses. **Do not attach or staple your photo to the form. (The City of Menifee does not provide passport photo services at this time).
- Application Fee: Must bring a check (personal, certified, cashier's, traveler's) or money order made payable to “U.S. Department of State” and include the applicants full name and date of birth at the top of the check. The check should include all application fees and optional fees.
- Acceptance Fee: The Acceptance fee is paid separately to The City of Menifee. The City of Menifee accepts the following forms of payment for the Acceptance fee:
- Credit Card (Note: The City charges a 3% fee for credit cards)
For more information, questions, or concerns, please visit the U.S. Department of State website:
Para pasaporte informacion en espanol:
U.S. Department of State Passport Video: