Agendas, Minutes and videos
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION DURING CITY COUNCIL AND COMMISSION MEETINGS
AS A RESULT OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS AND STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS, LIMITED IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE AT CITY COUNCIL AND COMMISSION MEETINGS IS CURRENTLY PERMITTED, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LOCAL HEALTH RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING MANDATORY MASKS/FACE COVERINGS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST SIX FEET.
WATCHING LIVE VIA YOUTUBE: If you would like to watch the meeting live from home, please visit the City’s webpage at https://cityofmenifee.us/agendas and click on the YouTube icon. Please note the YouTube icon will only appear once the meeting has started.
THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHILE OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS. PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR RESERVING A SEAT AND/OR REGISTERING TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMENT.
ATTENDING THE MEETING IN PERSON: Council Chambers Limited Seating Available
- Reserved Seating: Prior to the meeting, sign up to ensure a seat in the Council Chambers. Email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org and let staff know the meeting in which you would like to reserve a seat. Reservations cannot be made prior to agenda posting.
- Non-Reserved Seating: Seating available on a first come, first serve basis. The public may begin lining up 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
1. In-person: Sign up with staff at City Hall on the day of the meeting to provide public comment. The Clerk will call your name during the item(s) which you wish to speak on.
* If inside limited seating is filled, public commenters may be required to wait outside until your name is called and once you have provided your public comment you must exit the Council Chambers.
2. Virtual: Email email@example.com and include your name and the item(s) you wish to speak on. The City will provide the means by which you may join the meeting virtually and provide your public comment.
|Measure DD Oversight||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All|
|Finance||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All|
|Public Safety||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All|
|Menifee Citizen Advisory||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All|
|Senior Advisory||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All|
|City & School Committee||Most Recent Agenda | View All||Most Recent Minutes | View All||Most Recent Videos | View All|
Agendas are available prior to meetings and minutes are available following approval. Adobe Reader may be required to view some documents. Get Adobe Reader