The City of Menifee is excited to announce the Single Family Home Improvement (SFHI) Grant as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The SFHI Grant assists with the rehabilitation of owner-occupied, single-family dwellings, mobile homes, etc. All repairs must be done in accordance with the City's program guidelines. The SFHI grant will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Single Family Home Improvement Grant offers up to $15,000 and shall be provided to eligible low-income household owners.
- Applicant must meet the annual household gross income established by HUD for the program.
Maximum Annual Gross Median Income (2022)
2022 Income Limits by Household Size
- Low-income homeowners up to the age of 61
- Home must be owner-occupied
- The property must be located within Menifee's city limits.
- Applicant must be current on their mortgage, property taxes, and local income taxes.
Some Eligible Repairs
- Roof Replacement/Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Plumbing Repairs
Interested applicants should contact Celia Olivas at (951) 723-1750 or by email for pre-eligibility determination. If you are determined to be pre-eligible, you will receive an application.
Note: Pre-eligibility does not guarantee eligibility for the grant
For more information regarding the Single Family Home Improvement Grant, please call Celia Olivas at (951) 723-1750 or by email