Residents and visitors are invited to experience a culinary adventure of Menifee’s cuisine scene during the City of Menifee’s annual Restaurant Week. The promotion takes place Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 6, with five themed events in partnership with local businesses, non-profits, and community groups. Menifee’s Restaurant Week aims to raise local and regional awareness about Menifee’s BEST dishes, menus, and local gems while promoting shopping locally. The City of Menifee invites foodies to explore all the homegrown flavors Menifee has to offer. Events include:
- Monday, May 2 – Inland Empire Small Business Development Center hosts “Restaurant Start-Up & Financing Seminar.” Are you looking to open a unique restaurant concept in Menifee? This seminar will teach aspiring Chefs, start-ups, and restaurateurs the ins and outs of restaurant start-up, financing, and everything in between from an experienced team of speakers to grow your concept in Menifee. This event is hosted at Menifee City Hall (29844 Haun Rd.) at 9 a.m. To register, visit the link here. This seminar is hosted in conjunction with the City’s B3 program (Building Better Businesses).
- Tuesday, May 3 – It’s Taco Tuesday! Join us to kick off Menifee’s newest adventure – the Menifee Taco Trail. Eat your way through the best tacos in Menifee while earning prizes such as themed decals, t-shirts, and hats! The Taco Trail is free to participants and is a year-round campaign! Click here to register (the registration page will be live starting May 2).
- Wednesday, May 4 – Wake up, Menifee! Join the Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce for their monthly Wake Up Menifee program hosted at the Breakfast Club of Menifee (30076 Haun Rd.) from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Stay up to date on the latest industry trends and enjoy informative presentations on city updates from featured guest speakers.
- Thursday, May 5 – Join Mt. San Jacinto College (MSJC) and the City of Menifee for a Cinco De Mayo Tacos and Tee-quila Golf Tournament, benefiting the Mt. San Jacinto College Foundation. Enjoy premium drink tastings and delicious eats served by various local restaurants at Cherry Hills Golf Course, with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. Interested in participating? Click here to register. Visit www.msjc.edu/foundation for more information.
- Friday, May 6 – Calling all foodies! Menifee’s newest cuisine-centric event, Foodie Fridays, will occur the first Friday of each month (May – October) at Central Park (30268 Civic Plaza Dr.) from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Savor the flavor from various food trucks and vendors, shop local with unique craft, artisan, and boutique vendors, and enjoy family-friendly entertainment. Interested vendors should contact Simply Made Local at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Restaurant Week, or to participate in any of the activities, please visit http://www.MenifeeRestaurantWeek.com or email EconDev@cityofmenifee.us. Follow along on Menifee’s Social Media platforms for featured “Best Dishes” throughout the week.