Join us as we celebrate 15 years of cityhood with “Menifee 15”! To commemorate this momentous occasion, the City of Menifee will be featuring 15 exciting events leading up to a spectacular Birthday Bash as part of the 2023 Fall Festival on Saturday, October 21 at Mt. San Jacinto College (28237 La Piedra Rd.) starting at 4 p.m.
The Menifee 15 events are sure to entertain, enthuse, and excite residents and visitors alike. They range from moonlight markets, to foodie affairs, to family-friendly favorites! All of the celebrations are free admission to the public and are suitable for all ages.
Come out to one, or all, of the 15 events we have planned to ring in the next chapter of our thriving city. There will be opportunities to collect unique-themed giveaways and collectible items at each event. Menifee 15 events include:
- May 19: Menifee Moonlight Market @ Central Park from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- May 20: Senior Expo & Wellness Fair @ Central Park from 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- June 2: Foodie Friday @ Mt. San Jacinto College from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- June 9: Movies in the Park @ Talavera Park from @ 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- June 16: Menifee Moonlight Market @ La Ladera Park from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- June 21: Go Skate Day @ Audie Murphy Ranch Skatepark from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- June 24: Independence Celebration @ Wheatfield Park from 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- June 30: Movies in the Park @ Remington Park from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- July 13: Movies in the Park @ Nova Park from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- July 21: Menifee Moonlight Market @ Centennial Park from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- July 28: Shakespeare in the Park @ Audie Murphy Ranch from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- August 1: National Night Out @ La Ladera from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- September 1: Foodie Friday @ MSJC from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- October 7: Clean Air Day @ MSJC from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- October 21: Fall Festival and Birthday Bash @ MSJC from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The City of Menifee was officially established on October 1, 2008. Residents of the Menifee Valley voted to incorporate to form Menifee as Riverside County’s 26th city on June 3, 2008.
For more information about Menifee 15 and upcoming events, or to get involved in any future special events, contact the Community Services Department at www.cityofmenifee.us/specialevents, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (951) 723-3880.